Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Linn-Benton Community College Library
The Library is committed to providing resources, services and an environment that support the mission, goals and curriculum of the college.
The primary goals of the Library are:
- to support the instructional programs of the college.
- to enable the faculty and administrative staff to keep abreast of developments in their fields of interest.
- to provide access to information which is outside the scope of present instruction.
- to provide access to the public to resources and services.
- to train in information literacy.
- to provide an atmosphere conducive to study and research.
- General library information: email@example.com
- Renewing items / issues with your library account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer / technical assistance
- For students: email@example.com
- For faculty: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research assistance: email@example.com
- Interlibrary loans: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information literacy instruction: email@example.com
- Database access: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book / library resource purchases: email@example.com
Requesting Materials for the Library Collection
The LBCC Library accepts requests for purchase of new library materials that are in support of the curriculum content and/or educational needs of employees and students.
Due to the unique nature of the textbook publishing market, requests for the Reserves collection are handled with a different procedure. Please see the Reserves tab of this guide to learn how to get a textbook added to this collection.
To submit a purchase request, please complete the following form. Let us know if you would like us to prioritize the purchase of digital editions, when available.
We also welcome requests for ongoing subscriptions such as journals and databases. Subscription decisions and purchases are done once per year, in Spring term.
If you have any questions about resource purchases, contact Richenda Hawkins (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6500 Pacific Blvd SW
Albany, OR 97321
email: email@example.com / phone: 541-917-4645